Four Parchment Equilibrium Stabilizers
- Size: 4" diameter
- Weight: Apx. 420 grams (each)
- High quality top grain leather
- Embossed logo on both sides
- Hand burnished edging
- Chock full of steel buckshot
- Designed for flattening posters, serigraphs, art prints, posters
- Can be used as a pillow for your pocket gelfling
- Iconic California 1970s architect Mike Brady once called the poster weights "Fucking indispensable for my sweet drafting plans."
These work very well on all parchments, but it's never a bad idea to use a layer of glassine or kraft in between your weights, especially on delicate paper like foils.